Effective Date: November 19, 2018
Collection of information
- We collect information that can be used to specifically identify you as a unique person as well as non-personally identifiable information that cannot be used to specifically identify you. We use both types of information for the purposes stated at section 3 below.
- We collect information from the following sources:
- information that you supply to us;
- information from your social media accounts (such as Facebook, Google+ or Twitter) in the event that you use such social media accounts to log-in to your Account;
- from emails and other contacts sent to us by our users;
- from third party partners;
- electronically on all users of the Site from their respective devices, by means of cookies.
- What information we collect
- We collect the information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register for our Services by creating an Account on our Site, and from the content you upload on our Site. Such information includes your personal details and contact details such as your name, email address, phone or mobile numbers, your profile photo and other information you choose to provide to us. We also collect information regarding your preferences through your posts and the posts of other users on GNN that you shared. When you share information on our Site with family and friends, we may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, address, email address, and phone number.
- We also collect Account details, such as your username and password that you register with us.
- If you use your social media accounts (such as Facebook, Google+ or Twitter) to log-in to your Account, depending on your privacy settings on your social media accounts, you may enable a two way communication of information between your Account and your social media accounts – that is your content on the “my gallery” page under your Account (“GNN gallery”) may be published on your social media accounts and your information on your social media accounts may be published on your GNN gallery. Therefore, you should check your privacy settings. Should the privacy settings allow information to be published on your GNN gallery, you give GNN permission to access and obtain your information about your friends, contacts and your posts from such social media accounts. If you do not wish to enable the said two way communication of information, you should not use your social media accounts to log-in to your Account.
- We collect information on how you use our Site and Services, such as the type of content that you view and the Accounts of other users you interact with.
- We may also collect Personal Information about you from third party partners, including advertisers on our Site, that we work with.
- Collectively, all such information referred to at section 2.3 above shall be referred to as “Personal Information”.
- Use and disclosure of Personal Information
- We share the Personal Information we collect with your consent and for such purposes that are permitted or required by law.
- Internal use and communication with you
We use the Personal Information:
- to provide the Services;
- to communicate with you about the Site and your Account;
- to send you a confirmation email when you register with us;
- to respond to enquiries and requests from you or people you have authorised;
- to send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance);
- to manage your Account;
- for our internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, fraud prevention, user protection, research so that we can enhance our Site and the Services;
- for other marketing, advertising and promotional purposes, such as sending you newsletters (“Marketing Messages”);
- External use
We will not use your Personal Information for purposes other than what we have informed you, or which are permitted under local laws and regulations.
- We may disclose your Personal Information to third party services providers that we use for services they provide to us. When we disclose information to these third party service providers, we disclose information to help them to perform their service. Such providers may in turn disclose your Personal Information to their third party service providers to the extent required for the performance of their service.
- We may disclose your Personal Information with our partners, and with the companies and professionals that we are affiliated for purposes related to and in connection with the provision of the Services. You have the right to contact us and ask us about our partners and the type of Personal Information that we share with them.
- Personal Information that we cannot protect
The Personal Information that can be obtained from the content you uploaded on our Site and Services can be accessed and collected by other users of GNN. You agree and acknowledge that GNN cannot prevent the collection and use of the Personal Information that is contained in the content that you upload and post on our Site and Services.
Furthermore, Personal Information about you on your GNN gallery that you publish on your other social media accounts will be accessible both by GNN and such other social media accounts (may be harvested through cookies used by such services) and by the people who have access to such Personal Information via your GNN gallery and/or your social media accounts.
- What can you do about your Personal Information
- You can access and edit the information and settings, including your consent to the access, collection, use and sharing certain of your Personal Information, in your profile page under your Account at any time.
- You may also opt out of receiving Marketing Messages via email by sending us a request at webform at [address of the webform / contact us page]. We will stop sending Marketing Messages within 30 days from receipt of your request.
- You may delete your Account from our servers. Once you delete your Account, within 30days, we will remove your Personal Information from our servers. Notwithstanding the generality of the foregoing, to protect GNN and its users and in the interest of law enforcement, we will retain your Personal Information in our archives which shall not be accessed by anyone at GNN except as may be required for law enforcement purposes or pursuant to legal process.
- After your delete your Account, along with removing your Personal Information from our servers, we will also disable your GNN gallery to prevent access by other GNN users. However, we are unable to delete or prohibit access to the content that you have shared with others on your social media accounts such as on Facebook, and for the content that other users of GNN have saved on their galleries. You should note that you will also no longer be able to access your GNN gallery after you delete your Account, so you should have a backup of your content.
Storage and security of Personal Information
- We store your Personal Information in our computer databases located at various countries. We own, maintain and operate our computer servers containing our databases.
- We will provide reasonable protection for your Personal Information in the form of physical, computer and administrative safeguards to try to prevent your Personal Information from being stolen, hacked from us or used without authorization by third parties. However, the transmission of information via the internet may sometimes be compromised by unwanted elements leading to unintended disclosure. While we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we do not represent or guarantee that the use of our Services will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking or other security intrusions. You agree and acknowledge that you use our Services and Site at your sole risk, and therefore, we disclaim any and all liability to you relating to the use of your information by reason of a corruption, attach, virus, interference, hacking or other security intrusions on our Services and Site.
Retention of Personal Information
- GNN will retain Personal Information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, the legal or business purposes of GNN, or as required by relevant laws.
- Only persons age 18 and older (or who is of the age of legal maturity as determined by the laws of that user’s residence, if older than 18) who may legally enter into contracts may use our Site and Services. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13 (including photographs or videos containing images of persons under the age of 13), and will take steps to delete such information if we learn that this rule has been breached. If you are a parent (or legal guardian) of a minor younger than 13 years of age, please contact us if you learn that your child has registered an account with us or if you find that a user has uploaded and saved a photo, video or other depiction of your child on our Site. We will close the minor’s account and remove the photo, video or other depiction of your child expeditiously.
- Bridal Gallery Site may contain links to other third parties providing products and services that may be of interest to you.
NSTBG PTE LTD.
11 Collyer Quay, #10-16 The Arcade, Singapore 049317